Invalid Username/Password with multiple Licenses

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by NullEntity, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NullEntity

NullEntity Registered Member

Hello,

I purchased ESS with 5 licenses. I got the username/password in an e-mail. I put that username/password into the ESS installs, but on all but one I get an invalid username/password. What am I doing wrong?

The confirmation e-mail says that it's 5 licenses.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello NullEntity,

I have sent you a PM and would like to look you up in our system to get this resolved.

Also, please be sure of the following when entering a username and password:

Important! Please enter your username and password exactly as they are written in your ESET registration email. The username is in the format EAV-99999999 and the hyphen is required. Both the username and password are case sensitive. The password should be ten characters long and all lowercase. If you are copying and pasting, make sure a blank character is not being included in the string. Also, we do not use the letter L in passwords (use the number one (1) instead), a big 0 is the number zero (0), a little o is the letter o.

The username and password are very specific. If copied, sometimes a space is copied at the end of them and they will then not work.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.