Internal error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wherb, Mar 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wherb

wherb Registered Member

I am using build 800 and during a backup received the following message-- internal error: unhanded exception:none--- does anyone know what this means and how do I correct it?

2. joko

joko Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wherb,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Please try to uninstall Acronis True Image and then install the latest build from scratch.

If this doesn't help please create the screenshots of your actions in wizard and the screenshot of the error you get and send these screenshots to support@acronis.com along with Acronis Report (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the instructions on how to create the report).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. joko

joko Registered Member

Always the same Acronis support e-mails without actual aid. :'(

5. wherb

wherb Registered Member

I did not get time to try the fix, support recommended and today the backup ran without any errors--- go figure. I guess it works ok right now. o_O

6. Acronis Support

Hello joko,

When the problem is complicated it is much easier and faster to solve it via e-mail because this way gives you much more opportunities to get diagnostic info that our Development Team needs to help you with the solution. When the issue is known or doesn't need any diagnostic info to be sent it is usually solved here without having to contact Acronis Support Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

7. Acronis Support

Hello wherb,

The reason may be some conflict with other software that was launched when the error occured and was not launched the last time. However, it may be some hardware problem as well. Have you experienced any problems of this sort with other software?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.