'Internal error' running backup script

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by DannyD, Jan 3, 2014.

1. DannyD

DannyD Registered Member

I have HDM14 Pro, and I used the Retention Wizard to create a script. The script is set to create a full backup each Sunday, incremental backups each weekday and retain three sets of backups.

When I first ran the script (on a Friday), it created a full backup. Later on Friday I ran the script again (manually), and it resulted in an "Internal error". I thought the error might be due to me trying to run the script twice in one day. So, today (Saturday) I ran the script again, and I got the same error.

The log file says:
    Operation parameters
    Code: 375 (0x177)
    Virtual: 0 (0x0)

[Result]
    Error: 65570 (0x10022)
    Internal error

I appreciate any help figuring out what is going on here.

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown Registered Member

wow no response? I am getting this error on a Dell Windows 2008 R2 server now. You ever find a solution?
    It seems full backups are fine and then inc and diff backups fail pretty consistently with Internal error (0x10022)
    I fell back to HDM12 and still having issues on the 2008 server.

I have already spoke with support and they said the solution was to not include the Dell recovery partitions.
    That seems to not have fixed this server and will be contacting support again shortly.

The retention wizard is bugged right now and word on the street is that Paragon has plans to drop it completely. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.