Integrated Search Logistics

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by davidwtwiss, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidwtwiss

davidwtwiss Registered Member

Each time I check Spyware Blaster, I notice that 7 items are not enabled for protection. I enable protection on these items and Integrated Search Logistics appears as a Hijacker on AdWare. If I remove the Hijacker, the same 7 items once again become unprotected. I have tried removing it in "safe mode", I have tried CW Shredder all to no avail but if I enable protection of the 7 items, Integrated Search Logistics reappears. I am a complete computer illiterate and at a total loss, can anyone HELP.
    Dave Twiss o_O

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Dave,

Which protection of Spywareblaster do these fall under....Internet Explorer or Restricted Sites :doubt:

The main reason I ask is because a search of Spywareblaster using either of the words Integrated or Logistics brings up no results. If you could provide a couple of the entries exactly as you see them in Spywareblaster it would help.

Also....when you say...."as a Hijacker on AdWare"....are you meaning Ad-aware ....or is Adware the name of the program :doubt:

Regards,
    Bubba

3. davidwtwiss

davidwtwiss Registered Member

Dear Bubba, Adware Filter is the name of the program, it finds "Integrated Search Logistics" as a hijacker but it does not remove it permanently. Some of the programs (o_O) which appear on Spyware Blaster which are always listed as not protected on startup are XXX Toolbar, Coolweb Search(1295), Media Tickets, MS Cache, SearchBarCash, CoolWeb Search(916) and Blazefind. Of all the 3000 odd items listed for protection, these are the same that appear as unprotected. I can enable protection of these items but if I do, "Integrated Search Logistics" rears its ugly head again, remove "Integrated Search Logistics" and "poof", these bloody items become un-protected again. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it, I am going away for the next five days, so I look forward to maybe, some answers. Thanks again, Dave Twiss o_O

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As I suspected :(

Please take a look at the below post link....and post back for sure if you need further clarification and\or suggestions concerning these False positives found by Adware Filter.

Additional info:
    XXX Toolbar=xxxtoolbar.com
    Coolweb Search(1295)=searchmiracle.com
    Media Tickets=mt-download.com
    MS Cache=skoobidoo.com
    SearchBarCash=searchbarcash.com
    CoolWeb Search(916)=slotch.com
    blazefind=blazefind.com

This post---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=420246&postcount=9

Regards,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.