Installation was interrupted

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by werner, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. werner

werner Registered Member

Hello !

I just wanted to install True Image Home 9 again after deinstallation, but I got the following error message:
    "The Installation was interrupted before Acronis True Image Home could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again."
    The same message came after a second tryal ...

Why does Installation stop ? - I didn't change any Hardware on my XP-SP2-PC. Also my Antivirus and Firewall where deactivated during installation.

What is wrong there ? :rolleyes:

Werner

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Please search the forum. This seems to be a common issue. Try deleting your temp folder contents - this is a common cure.

F.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello werner,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please perform the actions described in this previous post of mine that should help you to solve the issue and install the build 3677 of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home successfully?

If the issue still persists, please collect the installation log file the way it is described in the post mentioned above and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.