Info for NOD32 engine 2.09

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by PnP, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PnP

PnP Registered Member

Hello people... I noticed that some of programs is not compatible with "IMON" of engine 2.09.. Infact is very slow... such flashfxp, netlimiter, myie...

Please anyone can provide me a screenshot of setup standard imon and amon for security but not for a slow PC?

thanks in advice

best regards

2. PnP

PnP Registered Member

up.. please reply me

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

PnP,

There is no such thing as a "one for all" standard setup; for that reason many configuration options are available, and it's up to the user what to disable or to enable.

Feel free to post some screen shots from the config you have, so we can have a look at it and comment if needed.

regards.

paul

4. .Chris

.Chris Registered Member

Hi,

Have you tried tweaking the "Compatibility Setup" option? I used to have it at Maximum Efficiency, till I had to reduce it to the middle for SpamBayes to work correctly. In your case, it might be something similar.

Btw, Compatibility Setup is accessible via, NOD32 Control Center->IMON->Setup->Advanced Setup->Setup. Now, move the slider one step, from the right to the middle. If your applications still don't work, try moving it one more step to the left, therefore setting it at Maximum Compatibility.

Hope that helps!

PS. Am still on the 2.06 engine here, if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.