Incorrect username or password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tristangiang, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tristangiang

tristangiang Registered Member

Hi all,

The previous IT person installed Nod32 invidually and manually on a few machines and they all worked well.

I then installed the ERAC, so I use this to uninstall and push out Nod32 again. However they are shown on the client list as "incorrect username and password". I am sure that the credentials are correct.

I tried to push out the configuration again with the username and password at: ESET Smart Security, ESET NOD32 Antivirus > Update Module > Profile > Setup > Username and Password. However this is unsuccessful.

Have I missed something here?

Thanks

2. RyanH

RyanH Eset Staff Account

Do you have the clients downloading the updates from your ESET Remote Administrator Server (http://server_name:2221)? If so, a username and password is not needed. The only time you would need it is if they are downloading from ESET's update server (Choose Automatically).

Is the server able to retrieve the updates with the username/password credentials? (Tools > Server options, Updates tab)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.