imaging problems with 826

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scaa, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaa

scaa Registered Member

I am using build 826.
    :rolleyes: 1) I have scheduled backups with the option to take backup the next time the computer restarts if the computer is turned off at the time of scheduled backup turned off enabled. But this is never happening.
    2) I am geting frequent errors while taking scheduled backups and I do not know why. I had pointed it earlier and Ilya had asked me to send a file after rectreating the problem. How do I recreate the problem? I did not receive the answer.
    3) The taskbar icon during scheduled backup is missing even now. :oops:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scaa,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please send the log file to support@acronis.com. Since you have already got the errors you may pick up the log file corresponding to the latest error. We will investigate the problem and provide you with the solution. Please insert the link to this thread into your letter.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. scaa

scaa Registered Member

Please let me know where the log file is located. I have xp home with sp2

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scaa,

I am sorry for the vagueness of the explanation. Please open "Tools" -> "Show Log" in Acronis True Image main screen. After that please highlight the entry in the left part of the screen that contains the error message and click on the picture of diskette to save the log file. After that please choose where to save the file and send this file to support@acronis.com along with the description of the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.