Image Trouble with last release of Acronis True Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by StarBlaze.sb, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarBlaze.sb

StarBlaze.sb Registered Member

Re: TrueImage Damaging Quattro files

Ok... but then i write in Arabic :( ... the support that you offer is always in english (please read with attention my previous post). And you lose customers and their thrust if you build after build fix a bug an create a worse bug.

Ok but the response is always the same. Why we (customers) couldn't get a sincerely response from Acronis and we get, in some case, a response that like get from an automated response system?

Mmm... i'm sure i can not get a response to this, but at least, i have tried it.

Regards
    SB

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello StarBlaze.sb,

As for international support, we are planning to implement Support Offices all over the world with all the languages our software uses. The trial version was replaced with the older build (build 826) until we found a fix for the problem. All the letters to Acronis Support Team are being analyzed thoroughly. The autoreply makes the investigation easier because it provides you with the ticket # you can refer to later and asks you for Acronis Report that is needed almost in all cases.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. StarBlaze.sb

StarBlaze.sb Registered Member

Ok. Then a last question: you, in general, how support team do autocriticism? The support team, to your customer, offer the best support that you can or "make only a patch" (in abstract sense) to stop the complaint of your customers.

Regards.
    SB

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello StarBlaze.sb,

Our main goal is to let our customers use Acronis software in the way they wish. We do not just sell the program but let our customers use it without difficulties. Our Support Team will always answer to any of your questions and we will try to do our best in order to solve any problem you may encounter.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.