image attachments in email

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by craigbass76, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigbass76

craigbass76 Registered Member

I ran litepc and got rid of IE, and I'm using Mozilla. I'm quite pleased, and I think the internet even goes a little faster, but I might be imagining things. I'm having a problem though. Whenever a gif or jpeg comes attached to an email, I can't look at it without first starting up a graphics program (photoshop or gimp) When I try to just open it in Eudora, I get a box looking for the iexplore.exe file. This of course no longer exists on my computer, and I want to know how I can open these again the way I used to. I could care less; I never get images because I yell at people who send me forwarded messages (don't anybody get any ideas; I'll find your phone numbers and yell at you too!)
    My girlfriend is getting angrier by the day though, and rather than cause a meltdown I may have to bite the bullet and reinstall IE if I can't find a way to open images in email. I use Eudora by the way, if that makes a difference.

2. craigbass76

craigbass76 Registered Member

All fixed. Someone in the Mozilla forums helped me out. I got Ifranview and installed it; that solved the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.