im starting to hate huemans

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Oct 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Yesterday i saw a sighn by my road warning that today it would be closed from 7am to 8 pm

i live out in the middile of nowhere but the comunitys have growen alot

at my place there only use to be 3 people liveing in the area now just on my road there 13 houses

literly right next to us like literly a walk dowen the road is a place called jenovah beach

they got here maybe 4 5 years algo we been here for like 10 maybe but way longher then they have

that comunity belongs to one of those things where you all have to meet once a month to talk about the comunity

its a requirment for them also they all have to have a garage built with in a year all kinds of rules kinda stupit if you ask me because you should be able to do what you like with your property but they kinda tell you what to do with it

anyways befor they set up shop you use to be able to walk dowen that road and go to the lake dowen the trail that the state made

to get to jenovah beach lake or what ever

you could park your car and go dowen the trail

but after they moved in you cant do that no more

one day i went dowen there on foot walked up to the trail like normal

and was literly harrased by the nighbors liveing there

they try teling me the road is private and the trail is theres this and that **** i was here before them lol what the hell

that made trail by the rangers probably been there for 30 or more years lol

i told them i called the main relistaters office the one that sales propertys around there the ones that make up the rules the ones that require them to have meetings lol

i asked them if it were ok to use the trail and they had said and i quote that as long as im not walking threw peoples lawns solicitating herassing or causeing problems i am more then welcomed to use the trail

that put them in there place lol

then another time i went dowen the road i was stoped by a guy in a black truck

perty much asked me qustions like a damn 5.0 cop but he was just a civilian

some one that lived around there i told him same thing that i had permistion then he had the gull to tell me well i aint seen you around this place befor on are security camras

heres the thing there is no damn security camrahs anywhere there god i should had drag him out his truck and beat him and leave him for dead in a ditch

i know what he was doing he was being racest of the worst kind the nice racest you know the kind that insults you difrently but underneath it all it all means the same thing

then he try to insisi he give me a ride to the trail to the lake i was like hell no

a i dont know you

b i have feet i can walk

so thats the history

now lets get to present day

so they shut dowen the road some how they got the state to come dowen and put black top on our dirt roads thats great because we need them badly

we should had have them years algo

every one else does im guessing these are common in most nighborhoods with more then a few houses

well yeah they closed the road

yup they finaly put in a road

but it goes straight from the main street we use to janovah beach

they didnt bother to pave are's or the comunity behind me just theres

so they close off the main road told us we cant use it to get out cause its the only road to get on to the main road

so those guys can be the only ones with a pave road

perty f'd up

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

you know if they payed for it them self that be ok but if they called in and asked a pave road be put in when all of us had needed one and have been asking for years thats just wrong

its not like there rich over there just well off

3. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

hi blaze
    Yes,it sounds very wrong to me too--there's no fairness or justice in this world it seems
    Rita

4. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Hey Blazers!!!

Wish I could tell you it will get better! But, I think a lot of communities are going to be running into "people" like that, gated communities with their own little rules, thinking they are right - everyone else is wrong in everything they do. If you don't agree with them, you're suspected of something, anything - and they will work to get you out or away.

I share your frustration!! We are supposed to be getting along, not getting on each others' case.

I miss the "Thousand Points of Lights" that was the feeling a few years ago, when everyone really cared about each other, now they are letting their fears rule them. Or rather, they are letting the FEARMONGERS rule them!

Maybe this guy will give them something REAL to fear:)

Attached Files:

5. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Or you could keep this picture in your mindo_O (You probably shouldn't laugh while you're thinking of it!! :)) Think of BIG-otted people :D!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.