IE's restricted sites setting

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by NAMOR, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

I run ie-spyad, spyware blaster and Spybot's immunize. I just recently noticed that none of the sites that should be in the restricted zone of IE are showing up in the site list. I have removed the protection for all three programs and reenabled them, still nothing. Any ideas on what acould cause this? Running WINXP HOME with all the updates. :doubt:

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi NAMOR,

Are you using IE-Spyad2? If you are, as noted on Eric L. Howes' site for IE-Spyad, there is a difference between using IE-Spyad and IE-Spyad2. See quote below, and Eric's site for further information:
    Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

snap

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Thanks snapdragin,

Well I have no idea what caused my problem. I did however fix it with a system restore point from 4 days ago. Its been weeks since I have installed anything new (except for windows updates). I scanned my system with everything I can think of and nada. Maybe I was sleep walking and decided to play with the registry. :rolleyes: :D

4. GForce

GForce Guest

Hi NAMOR,

Just for the record...are you using the original version or 2 (all users)?

GF

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Original recipe. It's actually been a month or so since I have updated IE-SPYAD. I remeber checking the resticed zone right after my last update and all was well.

6. GForce

GForce Guest

Thank You! ;)

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.