IE 7 error code

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by davidw_426, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidw_426

davidw_426 Registered Member

Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong place I apologize. I'm getting really annoying errors when running IE7, it will say IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error
    ---------------------------
    The instruction at "0x7d23338a" referenced memory at "0x00004a0a". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
    Click on CANCEL to debug the program
    ---------------------------
    OK Cancel

I've clicked both, and it just keeps happening randomly. I have tried and tried to look this up on my own, but this error code doesn't seem to exist on Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, or anywhere else. The first time I recall seeing it was just after a SandboxIE install (using 3.20 currently), but prior to this version, I don't remember having any problems, so I don't want to say it's SandboxIE's fault yet.

I don't use System Restore, so trying to roll back won't work for me. I hope one of you can can lend a hand with this as it's driving me batty, lol. I'm near ready to uninstall IE7 and reinstall it. Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot an important piece of information, I am not having any trouble with any other program on my system, only IE.

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  3. davidw_426

Hi Global, thanks for finding that for me, perhaps I wasn't specific enough for Yahoo's search engine. I will try these suggestions out and post back.

4. GlobalForce

5. davidw_426

Hi Global, I seemed to have stopped it for now by taking the advice from Yahoo Answers and clearing out temp files and such (I use SandboxIE, so there really shouldn't have been any, but whatever, lol). If it comes back I'll then take a look at Quero Toolbar and see if it might be causing something. Thanks for your help.

6. GlobalForce

Alright, good (pesky tmp files). I had called it a night so left that link in case.

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.