I would like to share something with you all..

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Vood?? Child?, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker Registered Member

:) Wow !! Very interesting & nice photo as well. :cool:

2. crkit1

crkit1 Registered Member

Rdrrrrrrrrrrrrr! The buffalo joke is great!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  3. crkit1

crkit1 Registered Member

Thing is, Voodoo, a woman alone would probably not have stopped somewhere where one is likely to encounter a deer. For safety's sake and also because there was probably not a lot she could have done to help a large, injured animal. Especially in the rain.
    I'm just saying, it is likely that hitting the dear may have scared and upset the driver very much. when we feel like that we all react differently. She obviously couldn't handle the situation , for whatever reason, and so did not stop. We shouldn't condemn her for this. AND NO, it wasn't me! RDRR
    You are veery kind, sensitive and caring...obviously, and it was very good of you to try and help her ?fole?. You know your wife better than anyone. You have shared your experience with many. You no longer bear it alone. God Bless You for being a stand-up guy.

It is sad that these things happen to innocent creatures,(the driverthe deer and Voodoo Child) but once again, Human convenience is more valuable than the safety, security or suffering of any natural being, animate or not.....evidently!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.