I Have A Question About iTunes

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sooflymami, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

I got iphone recently and had to install itunes on my computer. But when it asked me to register, i just hit "remind me later". I do have an apple id by the way. Also, there was this section that said "free iphone seach (something) set up) and i hit "not now". what was that part for? should it pop up again when i go to itunes on my computer? Also, for example, if I get another computer in the future, after installing iTunes on the other computer, would it let me sign in as my apple id im using?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Yes that should do.

Just a tip, I personally always ask my Apple related Question in the Apple Discussions Forums. (where the Apple geeks are) You could log in with your Apple ID and ask there as well: http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Also just to clarify myself.
    I am NOT saying that you should not ask here at WSF, but since there aren't many users that uses Apple Software in this forum, I thought that you would get better luck over there.

3. sooflymami

My bad..I was talking about i skipped the part when i opened itunes on my computer on the part that said "Free Find my iPhone set up". Is that still ok even though I skipped it and would it still let me sign in the iTunes from the new computer when I get it somewhere in the future?

I also skipped the iPhone registration and hit "register later". Am I still ok?

4. sooflymami

Oh ok. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.