I don't want TDS to think Radmin is a problematic file

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by videocheez, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. videocheez

videocheez Registered Member

I use Radmin to access my home comp form work and my first little scan using TDS stated something like Radmin might be a problematic file. I made the mistake on my friends computer by pressing "clean" :oops: when Macafee Virus Scan also stated something similar and have unfortuantely not been able to reload admdll.dll. Anyways I'm paranoid. Should I press the submit button when TDM identifies Radmin as being problematic. I want to exclude Radmin from any future scans if possible.

Thanks in advance,

VC

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi videocheez, I to use Radmin on my local network and it is perfectly safe but has close similarities to the Sub-Seven Trojan, all major AV's & AT's flag it as suspicious because it could be used for nefarious purposes.
    You can usually add files that you do not want flagged by using the Exclude list which is available in most AV and AT software.
    In TDS3 open Scan control then Scan Exclusions to add programs / files to be excluded.

HTH Pilli :)

3. videocheez

videocheez Registered Member

Thanks very much for the reply. I dont want to make the same mistake twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.