I don`t know why

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by John Bull, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Bull

John Bull Registered Member

I don`t know why, every time I say something nice about Wilder`s I get a kick up the butt by the Mods. Well I don`t give a fig, here is another nice comment.

Like many other members I play a selection of Forum`s. I myself stick to Wilder`s mostly, but I do play around to see if the opposition has anything to offer - it has`nt.

I post an issue on Wilder`s and get 40+ replies, all of which are informative and helpful. I post the same issue on another Forum and I get 2 replies !!!!

Quite frankly most Forum`s are a waste of time, only Wilder`s has a membership that is interested in making useful contributions to an issue.
    Somehow, the Wilder`s community is so enthusiastic and knowledgeable to be able to help users with their problems. Every thread generates a package of really helpful information.

So, regardless of my own fortunes in being blessed by the Mods and Rockers on this Forum, bashed and insulted by certain members, sometimes threatened with that ultimate deterrent the dreaded "ban", I will never alter my opinion that Wilder`s is the best computer Forum on the entire Internet.

Whatever others think, my personal life goes on, hopefully by being a member of Wilder`s wonderful Forum.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thanks for your sentiment. I'm sure the life in these forums including yours and others participations will continue with its usual ebb and flow :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.