I can't buy the software

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by doksan, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doksan

doksan Registered Member

Because i am currently in Georgia, it always brings me Russian page. No way to change to English. I downloaded the software from International eset site. I choose English, but all the emails came with Russian, also when i click buy license or others, always Russian pages shows.

http://shop.esetnod32.ru/catalogue/home/

this is the page always end it up there. I tried change .ru with .en, but problem loading page error.

Help please

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I take it from your message that you are a native English speaker who is spending some time in the Georgian republic, is that correct?

My understanding is that ESET's Russian distributor handles sales for Georgia. Perhaps contacting them by telephone would resolve the issue:

Direct: +7 (495) 981-01-57
    Toll-Free/freephone: 8-10-800-200-01-571 (for Russia and CIS countries, not sure if Georgia)

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

if you normally live in the USA/Canada, but happen to be in Georgia at the moment, you can buy from a reseller whose website won't redirect you based on your IP address ... ;)

4. doksan

doksan Registered Member

I am not from US/ Canada, nor native English speaker. I will try reseller website like amazon.

5. agoretsky

Hello,

I am checking to see if I can find a list of resellers in Georgia for you to contact.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. agoretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.