I am trying one old topic

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Neewer, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neewer

Neewer Registered Member

Blank to all,
    they are new of the forum but old time they are arrives in order to try councils to you here on a firewall, and I had found the argument that it indicated the configurations (antivirus, firewall, etc.) used from many user, hour and possible to find that argument? because I would want to know that configurations come used and which software comes more often used! Thanks to all

Sorry for my english...
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Neewer

Neewer Registered Member

It could be this, but me memory already the first pages of a customer in particular that it had a perfect configuration of the PC, indicated also in the detailed lists of programs installs Acronis to you for backup..

Thank you...for all...
  4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

The only thing I can suggest Neewer, is to spend some time here and look through the forums for the information.
    In the meantime, someone may have a suggestion to help you locate the specific info you are seeking.
  5. Neewer

Neewer Registered Member

I was trying information to care Firewall and ipblocking and if possible to find for windows a ids/nids, and like and with which program succeeding to make a backup of the hdd of the type they increases
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.