I am impressed!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by rollers, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollers

rollers Registered Member

Ok, I am not usually into beta usage, but this one got my curiosity going, so I took the plunge, did an uninstall of 2.7 and installed the av only verion 3. Wow, what a difference, more polished and better gui than the old version. All running very smoothly for me here, seems to be running faster too. A big improvement, well done!

2. rolarocka

rolarocka Guest

well for me the 2.7 version runs faster and everything feels snappier than with v3. you notice this if u uninstall v3 and install 2.7 back again. but i suppose thats what you pay for product improvements.

3. rollers

rollers Registered Member

I guess every single computer will react in some slightly different way. For me is an improvement that I am very happy with. It uses slightly more memory here but I have 2gb on xp home, so is not a problem.
    You often hear about the negatives of something, so I thought it was time for me to say something positive, credit where it is due.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.