hub.c: port 5 over-current change ???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by econnections, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. econnections

econnections Registered Member

I've been using TI8 on Abit motherboard with XP Sp2 and it worked OK. I'm replacing this system with a newer box based on the VIA EPIA-M10000 motherboard with 1Gbyte processor. I created a TI8 boot cd and attempted to image the C: drive to the D: drive. There are no external drives and the D: is a second partition on the disk.

1) The probem I have is that when booting from cd the following message appears and then there is a 2-minute delay before the application appears. During this time there is not disk activity:

Loading, please wait...
    hub.c: port 5 over-current change
    hub.c: port 6 over-current change

2) After selecting Create Image the message 'Processingl, please wait...' appears and then there is another 2-3 minute wait before the partition information is shown. After this I can backup in the normal way.

On the earlier PC I didn't have the above message or these long waits. Please can anyone advise what the caise is and how to fix?

Thanks

2. econnections

econnections Registered Member

Any help would be appreciated...

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.