How to update 2.7 to 3.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nodguys, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodguys

nodguys Registered Member

hello guys,

i have some problem with my 2.7 version to 3.0 version. how can i update my client 2.7 bcoz my update server is Nod32 3.0?

2. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

I think it's not possible. Remember that the update files of v3 differ from that of v2's. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

thanatos

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

your license allows you to run v2.7 as a fallback for Operating system and other reasons - so you can use your license information to download a v2.7 workstation version, and if you have a business license, you can download the mirror version and v2.7 RA tools. These are separate from v3.0 - so if you have multiple workstations you need to revert to v2.7, then you must run a separate update mirror locally for these machines if you need that functionality.

The installation of the workstations would be manual though, until such times as you had v2.7 RA installed and could push installations out - and I have not tested remote installation push installs where v3.0 is already installed - I do NOT think it will work.

4. OARS2

OARS2 Registered Member

I have had to revert a few of my client machines back to 2.7, on a Version 3 office environment. They will not update via the mirror because of the updated RA version, so I have them simply updating from the Internet update sites provided by ESET.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.