How to set Firefox and Firemin in Sandboxie?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by sweater, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was a little bit confused of how can I configure Firefox with Firemin under Sandboxie supervision? So that I when I click Sandboxie then Firefox and Firemin will run together automatically.

The actuall steps was that, I have to run the Firemin exe first then under its tab it has a tab to open up Firefox browser.

Firemin is a separate program that works in effectively reducing firefox memory consumptions.

http://download.cnet.com/Firemin/3000-18512_4-75454011.html

Also any advice and suggestions for setting this program greatly appreciated.

2. tomazyk

tomazyk Guest

Are you using free or paid version of SBIE?

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Still am using the FREE version of Sandboxie.

Coz, I couldn't figure it out I just use the other Firefox memory reduction program - Minimem, and run it automatically in windows start. But still, I want to know how to make this program to only run when Firefox are open.

Means, when I double click Sandboxie...Firefox and Minimem automatically runs together.

Also, I might add this thing also...how to configure the pc settings so that I can let any program that I like to (always) run automatically only when Firefox are open?

4. tomazyk

tomazyk Guest

Sorry I don't know if there is some built-in option to do that. I guess you can use a script that would run both apps one after another. And if you run the script under Sandboxie both other programs would probably run under SBIE protection also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.