How to remove TSL.exe???

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by vieper, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vieper

vieper Registered Member

Hi! I wanna know how to remove TSL.exe. Tis an irritating spyware program that keeps on installing itself even after I deleted it many times!! Please can someone advise?? Using Spybot/ Ad-aware & SpyWareBlaster also didn't manage to delete this program.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. vieper

vieper Registered Member

Hi, snowbound, I don't have the McAfee product but I did a check with my Norton Anti-Virus, It detected the wretched spyware files but Norton asked me to manually delete those threads. After deleting them, the program TSL.exe just reinstalls itself!! I have searched the web and this particular spyware is quite new and there are no known solutions to date. Pls help!

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Might be time to post a HijackThis log.

Unfortunately Wilders no longer provide Hijack cleaning services but if u follow this link,

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=222776#post222776

u will find all the help u need.

Just remember to read the rules on posting Hijackthis logs on whichever forum u choose.

snowbound

5. vieper

vieper Registered Member

Thanks, Snowbound. I think i've found the solution in another forum. thanks anyway!!

6. i am minutes away from beating up on my pc.
    tsl.exe keeps poping on my screen.
    help please anything ?

7. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Is your username your e-mail address? Don't show your e-mail address publicly, spammers can use it for spamming purposes.

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Ocvinyl, there is a thread here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=50662 If you READ through the ENTIRE thread BEFORE proceeding, then download EVERY program suggested, and run EVERY program in SAFE MODE when your are at the SAFE MODE step, this should get you sorted.

What I have suggested is slightly different from the step by step instructions, in that you are downloading EVERY program first and then running all in SAFE MODE when you are at the Safe Mode Step.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.