How to copy disk to partition on another disk

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by tiger6425, Jan 7, 2014.

1. tiger6425

tiger6425 Registered Member

I have Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite and I am trying to backup hard disk (Main hard disk) which has three separate partions C:, Recovery, and Dell utilities partition E: on another disk (Seagate Free Agent disk) which has paritions E: and F: which F: already has files. When I click Copy Hard Disk I select Main hard disk and click exclude masks which I select the option Files that contains your e-mail data then click next which I says source hard disk has OEM partition which is self explanatory then I click next and I select the Seagate Free Agent Disk which has partitions E: which has nothing and F: that has files. I don't want to lose the files from F: which I would like to copy all of Main hard disk to partition E: on the Seagate Free Agent Disk without losing information on partition F: on the Seagate Free Agent Disk. Is there a way to do that, or its better to get another external hard drive and save the files on partition F: and completely clone Main hard disk to Seagate hard disk?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.