How many licenses should I purchase?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by commando, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commando

commando Registered Member

Hi,
    I am the only IT personal in one corpration. Now when I purchase new PC, I found there has only one partition. it is not safe for user's data.
    Now I want to purchase Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 to resize the partition, I think the bootable media is enough for me.
    how many licenses should I purchase? One, two or more?
    Thanks a lot!
    BR,
    Commando

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello commando,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

Actually you need a single license for each computer you are going to partition. However we have special offers for organisations which are going to purchase several licenses.

Could you please tell how many computers you are going to partition?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. commando

commando Registered Member

Thanks for the reply from support!
    Now every computer has the partition as I wish, if we purchase new computer from Dell, I need this tool.
    I can not tell you the amount, maybe some old computer need more partitons. but 3 new computers are coming from Dell.
    Could you please tell us your special offer for organizations?
    Thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello commando,

You need a single license for each computer on which you are going to use Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0. The number of licenses doesn't depend on how many partitions you want to create on a single computer. If you purchase one license then you can use Acronis Disk Director Suite on only one computer and you can create as many partitions as you want.

Please contact support@acronis.com for further information. Please include reference to this thread into your request and indicate that you want to contact Andrew Berezovsky.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.