How many clients you manage?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bradtech, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradtech

bradtech Guest

With NOD32 in your environment? What versions you run?

2. Arceon

Arceon Registered Member

85, give or take a few at any time.

Not quite as many as most people seem to be supporting on these forums :rolleyes: (Although our IT Department is only me and 1 other guy!)

3. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

Used to manage a testbed for ESET 10 clients, which would have expended to few k clients if ESET passed the software assurance test in our company.

My superiors seeing the issues we had with the 10 decided to scrap the test program.

So now I only manage my home computer with my personal version of the AV. :)

So for ESET I mange 1 home PC, for others I "manage" (delegate others to manage) few "k" systems running other AV.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  4. Simac Parbri

Simac Parbri Registered Member

We (the IT dept) manage around 800 machines with about 25 servers in our farm (although it changes frequently thx to the blade centre and virtualisation)

5. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

Around 550 endpoints total, about 75 of those being unmanaged laptops that users have admin rights on. The rest are typical domain workstations or servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.