How do you get off the block list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by theAccused, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theAccused

theAccused Guest

So, my control is on the block list. I know, i know I must be evil.
    But really the tool (activeX control) I download does not do anything other than it fully explained purpose. It does not track it does not pop-up anything.

I hunted around the JavaCool site and found no where to appeal or get certified. In fact, I have been certified by larger spy/ad ware blocking programs. Shouldn't there be at least some way to communicate with the holders of the JavaCool block database? If I fail then keep me on the list. But not having any say seems errr.. I do not know sort of totalitarian.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Please check back in a few days in case JavaCool does not catch this thread. I'll do what I can to alert him to your inquiry.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please send an e-mail with full details (including control CLSID(s), name, purpose, privacy policy and EULA, changes/additions or reasoning) to:

vendorupdateinfo AT javacoolsoftware.com

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.