How do you get attachments

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Marinman101, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marinman101

Marinman101 Registered Member

Ok - I will change the way I word this thread

the problem is - NOD32 is not allowing emails that have attachments - some of these attachments are just pics etc

is there a way to allow attachmants to get through

all I want NOD32 to do is check for Virus's in emails. and not block emails that have attachments

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Make sure you've set up NOD as per this thread and I suggest you don't skip any steps. Then post back on how things are going. https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, NOD32 does not prevent non infected attachments at all, this is simply not within the design scope of the program.

It sounds as though you are using Outlook Express and have the default settings of "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus", as well as the default setting of "Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail".

See the attached screenshot and untick both these settings and your attachments will download.

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.