how do I navigate with only keyboard

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by acronis fan, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acronis fan

acronis fan Registered Member

When I try to navigate through the restore from a rescue disk (version 9
    of True Image) everything works fine until I get to the screen where you
    have to put a check mark in a box where you want to be restored. How can I put that check mark in the box without a mouse (only using keyboard keys)o_O

thanks

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

What works on a lot of items such as that regardless if it's Acronis or not is to Tab to the box if it's not already there and use the Space Bar....which should put a check in the box.

3. acronis fan

acronis fan Registered Member

Thanks, I'll try that.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello acronis fan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please do as Bubba has suggested and use the Tab key to switch between the check boxes and fields.

If you encounter any problems with Acronis Bootable CD please create the sysinfo.txt file (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send it to Acronis Support along with the link to this thread. This will allow us to investigate the problem thoroughly and help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  5. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

To Navigate Using Tab And Spacebar Works Fine For All The screens Except Where You Put Your Comments, To Get Past The Comments Screen, Use ALT + N To get to the Final Screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.