how do I activate? I already paid

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by squeezebox, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squeezebox

squeezebox Registered Member

My trial expired so I followed the link to pay for True Image. It took my credit card successfully and gave me an order number, 74950061. Then it took me to a page to download it, which didn't make sense, since I already had it installed. I closed my browser, figuring they would email me an activation code, but they never did.

How do I activate True Image now? It's paid for, but when I try to start it it does not allow proceeding to any place to enter an activation code. Surely I won't have to buy it twice just to use it. Any ideas?

thanks

2. nb47

nb47 Registered Member

One thing you have to do is uninstall the trial version-you can't use that anymore.Might be part of the problem.

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

You should have downloaded the version you paid for when prompted instead of closing your browser. The trial version must be un-installed it cannot be upgraded to a paid version. Contact Acronis support for assistance. Click on the user name in any post by Acronis Support and send them a PM.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello squeezebox,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that the trial version is built with limited functionality, and there is no way to transform it to a full version. You need to download and install the latest build of the full version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. If you have not received the serial number, please collect your purchase information (place of purchase, order number) and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.