How Can I make legitimate money on the internet?

Discussion in 'polls' started by Jimbob1989, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Glad to see your looking after your body there Mate.....never forget the old Vitamin Pill......but just be careful you don't overdose on 'em, they've been known to ruin the eating habits of a lifetime... :D

Cochise, :cool:

2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

I just found a site that is free, but - don't see why it wouldn't be even bigger if there was one that charged!

Sometimes people feel like they get more when they pay - don't always agree with that - but, not for me to judge.

It's called www.comeclean.com. (don't know where it comes from, but so far no advertising, some cookies, so don't go if you don't like cookies.)

People can listen to other's confessions or say their own, the idea is the hands shown -'will wash that stain away'!!

So far, the confessions seem a little boring to me, but, it could catch on, and there's your billions!!

I have some other opinions, but,then I would have to confess to breaking the TOS!! :p

3. Marja

Maybe it's a soap commercial all dolled upo_O

Something strange about it!! Does any one else want to check it our, just in case!!!!!

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I sure agree with you on that assessment. :D

5. Marja

Even if it is on the up and up, huh!:D

Some organizations, remaining nameless, have prospered on the water washes the stain out idea for 100's of years!

Why did I give that idea to JimmyBoo! :'( What a dumb idea!! :'(

Aww, he won't do anything with it, too much work!! :D

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

:D 'Chise and I prefer to call it a good 'Roasting' Jim! :D

7. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

I hope we are still eating the burgers and sausages :eek:

8. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

We were thinking more of 'poultry' Jim! ~Hey 'chise.....is that gravy ready yet?~ :D

9. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

:eek: I'm otherwise engaged *runs*

10. Marja

You are doing sooo well at your running program, what got you going? :D

(Ain't it grand to have so many people to help you and chase you all over the forum? Some kids don't have that, y'know?)

I'll be sure and let everyone else know about the education of JimmyBoo, won't that be nice!!! :D

11. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

I was interested to see what M. considers a boring confession, but IE6 said that the page contained an active-x control. then I tried with firefox and it would not show up.

You don't suppose that they could be installing some spyware that allows them to identify to confessors so that they could extort money of them do you?

I have a confession. I think the concept of the site, if it were run legitimately is actually kind of fun. I would hope after reading the confessions of others I would think my sins aren't so bad after all. If not, then I could console myself with the thought of how much more interesting my life is.

When you stop and think about it, there is a really sad dearth of websites that have any use at all, other than to hammer its visitors with ads and scams. The big exceptions it seems to me, are sights that are essentially by enthusiasts and for enthusiasts, be it computers, photograpy, art, cars, or whatnot. When you love something, don't ya just want to spread the love around?

In the words of Pieter Arnst:

"I love my computer. And then some!"

- HandsOff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.