Hotmail login problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Page42, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

I don't know if your problem is solved, but I also faced myself with a little issue, which I'm not sure if it may be related.

I logged in to Hotmail, and regardless of the freakish Metro look in the login page and account information page, I couldn't get past the account information page. I could see no link or button that I could click to take me to my Inbox. Finally, I did manually typed -https://mail.live.com in the addres bar, and then clicked the Hotmail button and chose my Inbox. :eek:

2. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Yep, that is exactly what I was experiencing.
    It's been okay for a day and a half. I essentially changed the login page from what I had been previously using. I am once again accessing Hotmail with all Chrome extensions enabled... something I initially thought might be the cause of the issue.

I wonder now if it all didn't have something to do with Outlook.com rollout?

Thanks for the input, m00n.

3. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

For what it seems, the problem still persists... It's amazing that Microsoft still hasn't solved the issue with Hotmail...o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.