hi joosky about tds

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

any new gossip i cant get in to tds forum is there any new developments ?

2. Mr.Blaze

lol i just tryred loging in it said thank you for loging in then sent me back to this lol

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what a tease

3. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

works fine for me MR BLAZE perhaps a cookie issue?

4. Mr.Blaze

oh i forgot about that thx lets see if that works lol sometimes to much security can be a pain in the but lol=)

5. Mr.Blaze

nope look it said this
    Thank you for logging in, Marcel L.

Click here if you do not want to wait any longer
    (or if your browser does not automatically forward you)

then it took me right back to the login thing lol.

but thx for trying to help

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You might have noticed there is a difference in logging in via console and possible email forum notifications, and another URL i once gave you, and which i will email you by email so you can click on it more easy.
    There has been a cookie issue which as far as i know is solved, but maybe not for all.
    I had to configure in the forum my board cookies off to get rid of that problem.
    Also at times if i came from the TDS console it could help after typing in my login/password to go to my own profile/prefs first and i was sometimes lucky to get to the forum after that.
    Might help for you too in such occasions.
    But the URL i will email you might work much better.
    Also in your forum preferences make sure you put the "autologin" on "yes".

After the email and clicking that URL i will give you there please tell if that one works better for you, as it does for more people.

7. Fred_T

Fred_T Registered Member

Jooske to the rescue again!

When accessing the TDS Forum, I've been obliged to enter my Username/Password each time to get in.

Heed her words: "Also in your forum preferences make sure you put the "autologin" on "yes"."

Now I can go direct to the Forum without entering this info! I had completely overlooked this until I saw it in her post. Thanks again Jooske!

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

You're welcome Fredinho! that's what these forums are for, aren't they? Good to see you in both places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.