Help

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by LexusMY2054, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LexusMY2054

LexusMY2054 Registered Member

I'm getting this weird problem -- that is when I start up windows xp pro and I sign into my account, I wait for everything to load, but whenever I execute a program whether it's AIM or things in the control panel everything stops just says (NOT RESPONDING) on the top right corner of each window. So I'm currently running under safemode, but I would like to get some solution to this situation.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

3. LexusMY2054

LexusMY2054 Registered Member

Thanks. I fixed the NOT RESPONDING error.

But here's another dilema.

When I turn on my computer, my Norton AV would work for a good five or so minutes and it will disappear. Like the icon in the system tray. It would not open either. I also can't connect to well-known AV sites such as Norton, Panda or McAfee. It would say "connection was refused" or "page was not found" I've used softwares like Stinger, CWShredder, Adaware, S&D, PCillin online virus scan to search for viruses or trojan, but I found nothing. Stragely, my Norton AV only works under Safe Mode. Any solution to that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.