Help! XP pro not seeing D drive why...?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by ateam, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ateam

ateam Registered Member

Hello...

Where I am at so far...using Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0

Used Automatic to Clone Drive onboard partitioned C and D drives. to new WD250 gig drive new using proportionate copy...

1 st error came up unable to read 1 sector 4463682 choose retry ignore ignore all, I chose ignore

2nd error came up unable to read 1 sector 535088 choose retry ignore ignore all, I again choose ignore

Acronis did its work and completed the clone.

I then swaped my drives and added the 250 gig drive to my sony vio great so far....

Booted up a treat got to look at C dirve perfect copy go to D. nothing there the drive is RAW...bummer....

Quick swap back to the old drive booted up added the WD250 drive to the usb port to check if all had been cloned and Yes .....it had .....So why doesn't the D: drive show up ? when I add the new drive as the master to my laptop there are no jumpers I have been in the bios everything seems ok there could it be disk Management or am I barking up the wrong tree?

HEEEEELLLPPPP

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.