Help with SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by niknup13579, Aug 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niknup13579

niknup13579 Registered Member

I had to uninstall alot of my programs because I was running into problems and was going to start all over. My question is, how can I be sure that I totally deleted all the program. I still don't have some graphics coming up on some of my websites. I have gone into my internet options and everything appears to be correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a novice at this stuff, o_O so please be patient with me!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey nik,

What version of Spywareblaster was you using ?

Also....if you can re-install that version....I suggest you then go back in the program and select....Disable All Protection....to see if SpywareBlaster is indeed causing the problem. Afterwards....we could then talk about how to....Enable All Protection....but still accomplish most of what your wanting to do.

Attached Files:

3. niknup13579

I tried that before I uninstalled the program and it still happened. I downloaded the 3.2 version.

Thanks for all your help!!!

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Ok....can you provide some links concerning the comment you made...."I still don't have some graphics coming up on some of my websites."
    Perhaps that way we can see which graphics your speaking of. If you re-enabled all the protection....perhaps another Security\Privacy program is casuing this. What other programs are you using....if any ?

5. niknup13579

Here's on to start with...
    http://www.rr.com/html/index.cfm?p=16&m=42 I have no graphics under the around Carolinas. I have what the article is about, just no pics, and RR Personals, they change the page, but the only one that is always missing is the around the Carolinas. Also, nascar.com, nothing in the box that has superstore for the title and there should be a large picture on the left as you scroll down. I have nothing. http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=atl There should be a picture under where it says shop tickects auction and subscriptions. And something down the right side of the page. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp I have nothing at the top of the page. Those are just a few of them. Everything worked fine until I put in SWB, I also use ad-aware 6.0 and Spybot - S&D. Does this help you out any?

Thank you for all your troubles...

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

nik, you said

"There should be a picture under where it says shop tickects auction and subscriptions. And something down the right side of the page."

Concerning the Atlanta Braves link you provided....are you seeing a placeholder box where a gif should be or you not seeing anything ?

Attached Files:

7. niknup13579

I see nothing in the space. Not even the little icon that tells me there should be a picture there. Confusing huho_O? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.