Help - Spy Sweeper says my subscription has expired.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by acr45, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acr45

acr45 Registered Member

I just went to go check for updates but when I did so it said " Definitions cannot be updated because subscription has expired. " My subscription doesn't expire until 2/23/07. I already submitted a ticket to the webroot support team but they never really solve my problems that's why I'm asking here. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

WinXP Home SP2
    SS Version: 5.2.3.2132 not the anti-virus version.

2. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

You'll have to keep on hassling webroot till they can sort your problem out properly. Do you have proof of the expiration date? If so send that through to webroot and see what they say.
    I share your pain i recently tried to upgrade my trend micro antispyware and it tells me my license has expired even tho i've only had it for about 2 months!

3. ejr

ejr Registered Member

Try this:

Go to webroots website, get their 800 number for support and call support. You will be on hold for 30 minutes or so, but you will resolve your issue today rather than waiting days or weeks for email support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.