HELP please on SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by theangel, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theangel

theangel Registered Member

Could someone please tell me how i can and if i should,, permanently delete checked items rather than just protect them. It says i can customize the block list and selectively disable protection for items by unchecking them. All i want to do is to permanently delete all the bad items from the long list which all have tick in. Thank you all for your time.

2. claire

claire Guest

Hi Theangel,
    The list you have in SB is a list of the nasties you're protected from(when checked).
    If you uncheck them all you will lose your protection.This list does not mean
    that you actualy have these nasties on your computer ;)

HTH

3. theangel

theangel Registered Member

Thanks, can i actually delete them permanently?

4. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

You can disable SB's protection -- but why?? All you'd be "deleting" is registry entries which protect you from what's on that list. Might just as well disable and un-install in that case.

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

spyware blaster isnt a "cleaner" so if you are infected with spyware, its best 2 remove it , then enable ALL protections in spyware blaster, so you wont get any more infections

IMO the best cleaner is "Adaware6" its freeware (for home users) and they update about every 3 days

http://lavasoftusa.com

hope this helps :D

This is my 100th Post :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.