Help me choose free imaging software

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by ams963, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Hi,
    I finally came down to only four free imaging software from the other thread that I started,'free imaging software'. So far I found these four to be good. Please help me choose one because I'm really confused.

1. Paragon Backup Advanced
    2. Macrium Reflect Free
    3. Easeus Todo Backup
    4. Keriver 1-click restore free

Thanks for any reply.

2. OldMX

OldMX Registered Member

Been using Macrium Reflect Free without issues for some time, so thats my recommendation.

3. tgell

tgell Registered Member

You have to basically read the user guides of each and see if it meets your needs. The most important thing to remember is that the Restore CD you burn should be able to see all of your drives, including any external ones that would have your images. If the Restore CD does not boot on your system or cannot see your drives, look elsewhere.

If you have the capability to make a BartPE CD and are looking for a solid basic imaging program that is fast, I would use Macrium Free. You might also want to look at DriveImageXML as they also have a BartPE plugin.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  4. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

@ams963,

you should have just continued from your initial thread instead of opening another one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.