Help I just accidentally uninstalled something security related

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by afrobatic, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afrobatic

afrobatic Registered Member

Hi Forum

I am new here so sorry if I have posted in the wrong section, but I was just freaking out and needed some reassurances.

I have just accidentally uninstalled something from my computer called SecurW2. I am running windows 7.

I tried to go to the company's website to try to work out what it was I uninstalled and their site is down. And from scattered info on the net I managed to gather that it was something to do with securing your computer when on a public network or something... but I am not sure.

Can someone please let me know if I have just uninstalled some system essentials by mistake?

2. abu shofwan

abu shofwan Registered Member

Try sys restore/rollback to previous state if you turned it ON :D or running disk image backup.

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

It looks like its for enterprize client-IT administration.unless your a organization I dont think its needed.could it be this Dynamic security solutions.www.securew2.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.