Has Anyone Registered for GeSWall 3 Beta?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Brandonn2010, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

I know for a while now you could register for GeSWall 3.0 beta, kind of like Bufferzone. Has anyone here done that? Have they given it to you yet or are you waiting like Bufferzone beta users? If I had to choose I would probably want GeSWall 3 over Bufferzone 4, yet I've signed up for Bufferzone because they seem more active in development.

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

I signed up but like you I have yet to see a response from them.

But then again GW time is a LOT longer than other security vendors, so no surprises there :p :D

3. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

Same here...

4. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Got a PM, that they integrate GeSWall 3 in the client of leakwall (free ?), so we have to wait a little longer.

Leakwall is a strong data tracking and trailing tool to prevent data theft from the inside, combine it with a intrusion prevention tool directed to threatgates makes sense. Should be the answer for a lot of midsized companies to implement large company security measures.

Cheers

5. 1000db

1000db Registered Member

I signed up for it. I think it is a great security product and one of the fastest and lighest out there. However their idea of "Released Soon" could mean a year or more. In their defense GW is not the main moneymaker for their company either.

6. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

I registered and got an email telling about Leakwall and that Geswall 3 and Leakwall will be combined somehow so the wait will be longer.

7. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

I wish they could speed things up a little bit...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.