"gReload Cookie Name Undefined" Error

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rainmaker2, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainmaker2

rainmaker2 Registered Member

My partner receives this error each time she tries to access her mail account at Yahoo.com. She has had this account for 6 years; the probably started about 24 hours ago.

The problem apparently has something to do with her ISP and PC and not Yahoo. (No other pages at Yahoo are affected, and she can still sign-in and they recognize her. She can access her mail account from my PC with no problems. I can also access my own Yahoo mail account from my PC, but I can't access my account from her PC. She and I have different ISP's.)

She contacted her ISP, and was instructed to clear all cookies, which she did. This didn't help. I also lowered her security settings to Low, cleared her Temp file and disabled her Windows Firewall. This didn't work, either.

Since she can access her account from my PC, we didn't figure it would do any good to contact Yahoo.

If anyone has any suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated.

2. anony

anony Guest

Wow... I have the same exact issue with myYahoo! and my Yahoo!Mail. Would like to know how to resolve also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.