Great Service!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by BuckSnort_, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuckSnort_

BuckSnort_ Registered Member

Just wanted to report on my experience with the folks at ESET. Purchased NOD32 after running a short trial period. About a week later, I decided to put it on both my machines. Emailed them and asked if I could purchase another program and combine the two on a family license. The response I got the next day was polite, but was told I would have to purchase another single license.

My reply was also polite and said that I understood and should have purchased to two together, but had decided to go ahead renew both my previous AV's and just write off my single purchase of NOD. Didn't think any more about it and was getting ready to renew my AV's when I received a call from ESET informing me an error had been made by the original sales person, and that I could combine the two.

Caught me completely by surprise and turned her down. She informed me that when my one year license was up, I could still renew at the discounted family price along with another license at the same discount. Thought about that for a couple days, got back in contact with them, and ended up purchasing a two year family license with one heck of a discount. All this because of the mistake made by the original reply.

They bent over backward to help me, and with service like that, how could I go wrong!

2. henryg

henryg Registered Member

Great service..... Best product.....and that's what makes ESET #1!:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.