Google Play Contra local Vendors prices

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Janus, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hello
    Just bought a one year license for my 2 Samsung galaxy II phones. I bought the licenses needed at Google play. But before that, I contacted my local vendor and discovered that his prices were 36% higher than Google Play. Checked out some other vendors prices for this product, and most of them charged a considerably higher price than Google Play. Why the big difference in prices for Eset Mobile Security? Will it not lead to frustrated consumers, when they discover that they have paid considerably more than consumers from google Play? This price policy deliberate or not, can it not give backfire? Oh well there shall also be room for positive feedback. First and foremost is the user interface very easy and intuitive, the only thing I really missing, is some sort of update version control, like in Eset Smart Security / Nod 32, and a scheduler.

Regards
    Janus

2. Technical

Technical Registered Member

Well, local resellers should add value for their offer: local support, language support, etc., shouldn't they?

3. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hey Technical
    Thanks for your feedback. The positive problem is that I have a very well qualified local vendor that I wholeheartedly would like to support. Administratively, it would for me be a huge advantage to have all licenses in one place. But a price difference of 36% for my provider is hard to match , or come close. Although he really wanted it , and for me (as a paying customer) something that I cannot ignore completely.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  4. Technical

Technical Registered Member

Well, 36% seems to be a huge margin for that service you want (support and management).
    I wish I could help... :doubt:

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Questions about pricing are best directed towards your closest ESET office or distributor, as they will have the latest information on how the software is sold in their particular region.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.