FortKnox firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by tookerjeff, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tookerjeff

tookerjeff Registered Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried out FortKnox firewall again recently? I've found some posts longer ago about it here and decided to try it, but I kept getting a message the Windows firewall was shut off incorrectly (so that may not be a good sign!)

Liked the interface of it--pretty slick though somewhat "laggy" at times. Anyone try some of the leak tests? Not sure if it passed the new PC Flank one but the stealth and scanning of ports were fine. Even though Matousec is controversial, seems to be about on par with ZA free firewall... Still one wonders how much of an upgrade firewalls like these keep receiving on a regualr basis if they're not as well known etc.

2. Cvette

Cvette Registered Member

You may have found one of my posts asking the same thing. I too REALLY liked the interface, but found the program to be a bit "heavy" or sluggish at times. I never got to test it out too much, might do that again soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.