Fixing computer, no internet on it so I need programs that can scan

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Simon Phoenix, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Phoenix

Simon Phoenix Registered Member

with updated virusdefinitions, av, at and a spyware is what I need, can you please email me these programs and I will transfer them over to the infected computer.

I ran trend micro spyware scan it found 155 objects :eek: :eek: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=32#
    EEK!

So I need dr. web cure it, someone please email it to me, I really appreciate it.

This computer is basically a video game computer, with with norton 2003 and no av so it needs work, Norton 2003 found 0 viruses, panda online scan found 10 in under a minute, I had to quit the scan since I had to take it home with me.

So please email me some programs or post them here and I'll check back in a few hoursm I can transfer them with my usb drive.

thanks.

2. snowboard

snowboard Registered Member

Dr.Web's CureIT scroll down the page and download the file. Or pm me your e-mail, so i can send it too you :)

Regards,

snowboard

3. Curious One

Curious One Guest

I went to the link listed and CureIT seems to be missing from the download page. Could some on confirm this? It may be just me.

Thanks

4. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

5. Curious One

Curious One Guest

That was awesome Technodrome, thanks for the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.