FIRSTDEFENSE.AND HDCLONE PRO

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by theshadow247, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I don't think many FDISR-users use or used HDClone, I didn't even know HDClone and most FDISR-users use Acronis, ShadowStor or Terabyte and a minority uses other softwares.
    So the question of theshadow has been answered and his test with RBRx has failed.

It takes too much time, to evaluate and TEST an Image Backup Software, because it is such an important software and you can't work with a computer without backup.
    I like to test Image Backup software in different situations and for quite some time, not just one day or just one test. Not only backup, but also restoration.

I'm glad that different members use different Image Backup softwares (plenty of them) and different Immediate System Recovery softwares (only a few). It's always good for other members to have alternatives and to offer more choices to new users.

I've read two different results with ATI and RBRx :
    1. ATI restores everything, baseline and other snapshots.
    2. ATI restores only the baseline snapshot (some users even considered this as normal and even try to explain it. Pffft.)
    Beats me.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.