Final ESS Tray Icon

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by bseos, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychokilla

psychokilla Registered Member

Spot the online translator, none of that makes any sense to me

2. nodyforever

nodyforever Registered Member

Summarizing my opinion:

I think that in general the new drawing of the ESET is better more fresh and clean. But it was liking more the icon of the RC1 I think that it has it comes more to the meeting from what the ESET propagates his products since his simplicity and the work have his agility between the components in synergie. Even in aesthetic terms the icon of the RC1 was better with a liveliness while the ESS was doing the scan of which properly an eye blinking if this option is introduced.

Sorry my English

Thanks

3. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

Thank you for the screenshots.

Splash screen
    The former is much better. A blinking eye effect would be nice. The latter looks like the mascot/robot of Norman Sandbox.

Tray icon
    I agree with aigle. The new one looks like an icon of an image editor/manager. I forgot the name of the application. I think it was Computer Pic Pro (?). It also looks like an icon of an alien oriented game. IMHO, the tray icon of version 2.70.39 is better.

GUI
    The new GUI is simple but beautiful. The former is too fancy and colorful. It is similar to the new vista aero (glass) look.

*No offense meant.

thanatos

4. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

ACDSee has an icon alsmost the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.