FILSECLAB: how see latest log entries?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by chocarama, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocarama

chocarama Registered Member

What is the easiest way to see the latest log entries in Filseclab.

When I go to the LOG page and use the Query button then I find that the default and times are for another period.

I have to press NEXT a great deal.

And it is a real pain having to enter the date and time for the beginning and end of the period you want to see the log for.

In the end I just use the text log but that means I can not easily sort by any of its columns to follow up on observations.

--------

Are there any Filseclab tricks I am overlooking? Any right clicks or fancy combination of buttons?

2. chocarama

chocarama Registered Member

Hi guys, has anybody manage to work out how to do this?

Believe it or not but I am still struggling with this!

3. Bob D

Bob D Registered Member

Apparently not.
    (The little pull-down calender is a nice touch, though.)
    With respect to the log query range FROM date/time to TO date/time, I'm more frustrated not with the FROM date/time selection, but the TO date/time selection, in that the DAY is automatically updated to the current day, but the TIME does not reflect the current time.
    Why can the time not automatically update to the current computer clock setting?

Good luck & Regards

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Guys, the best thing to do is communicate with the author of the program and see if they're willing to make some changes or open to suggestions. Often times in these small companies/products, they are glad to hear from you and make changes. But if you don't say anything to them, they'll never know..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.